Your Privacy and Protection is important to us in many ways. We feel that it is our duty to protect our students and visitors from being vulnerable to the malicious acts that occur on the Internet each day.
Each faculty member and student must follow our Acceptable Use Policy. This was developed to protect our users while using a computer or device. Its very simple to follow, if you do not agree to the policy you do not use our computers or network. This was developed for everyone's protection.
Below is a list of privacy and security information that is also very important to you while using our website, computers, or network.
Wayne Highlands School District reserves the right to copyright material within this website.
You may use the information for personal use only. Information contained in this website is subject to change without notice at any time. If you would like to use any information on this website you must have written consent from our Director of Technology & Information Systems.
Information in this website should not be considered accurate or complete unless confirmed in writing by Wayne Highlands School District.
- Reference within this website to any specific commercial products, services, manufacturers or providers, does not constitute or imply their endorsement by Wayne Highlands School District.
- The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Wayne Highlands School District.
- Wayne Highlands School District will not be held responsible for the content of websites connected to this website published by other parties. In providing links to these sites, Wayne Highlands School District neither endorses the publishers nor attests to the accuracy of their information.
- Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA)
- Children's On-line Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
For more information please feel free to contact us via our secure online website submission process.
If you have any Questions or Comments please contact us immediately via e-mail.