An Important Message from Superintendent Frigoletto (02-12-2021)
February 12, 2021
In an effort to provide clear communication, please see below.
1. Please be reminded that we are off on Monday for Presidents' Day.
2. As per the current forecast, the weather has the potential to be problematic next week. We still have one "snow day" left and our intention is to use it if/when needed.
3. Due to the weather forecast for next week, there is the potential for a remote learning day. Students are being instructed to leave school today prepared. Even though we still have one snow day left, we need to be prepared, reminded that sometimes these storms turn into multiple day events.
4. In the event that we have bad weather on Tuesday, February 16, we would use our last "snow day", closing school.
5. Any weather-related closure after that will result in a "Remote Learning Day".
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for your continued support.
Enjoy your weekend and stay well!