HHS GENERAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
- Complete an application.
- List all activities, achievements, volunteerism, employment and extracurricular involvement throughout your high school career.
- List the 2 or 4 year college or technical school you plan on attending post high school.
- Essay – Who or what has motivated you to pursue a post high school education?How have academics, extracurricular activities, or volunteerism played an instrumental part in your decision making regarding a major? Attach essay to the application.
- Attach a high school transcript to the application.
- Application due to HHS Guidance Office by the deadline date of the scholarship you're applying to.
Please click on the PDF download below.